Monday, November 16, 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!



With Christmas coming up, I wanted to make something a little different, yet holiday-ish. I had this great file from Dreaming Tree. This is the Lucky 7's Slot Machine from the Vegas Road Trip SVG Bundle, which you can purchase here. http://www.3dsvg.com/shop/birthday-svg-files/vegas-road-trip-svg-bundle/?affiliates_svg=79

The papers I used were from Recollections, Sugar Plum. And then red cardstock from AC Cardstock,. I really like how AC cuts, just like butter. 

I created my own Christmas slot images that I printed on regular printer paper and cut out by hand. 
The slot machine is actually a box with a removal lid. There are so many gift giving ideas you can use this for, from treats to gifts. 

Hope you enjoy, I had a lot of fun making this. I plan on making more projects and displaying them here for you all to see. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh so gorgeous - I love the coloured papers and the Santa's are fab. 👍🏻😄

    ReplyDelete