Sunday, February 21, 2016

Clover Treat Basket


Clover Treat Basket


I was really excited when Dreaming Tree released this FREE file Clover Treat Basket! I have to say it was so easy to cut out and fun to put together. Dreaming Tree is also having a promotion from now until Feb 29, 2016. If you submit a picture of your project you will receive $2.99 gift card to Dreaming Tree. What a deal is that!  Check out the info here: Dreaming Tree Create A Clover Basket Promotion. 

I used AC Cardstock for the base, in the green color from the Primary Collection. For the glitter I used Heidi Swapp Glitter Paper. And for the patterned paper, I used some paper that I had left over from my other St. Patricks Day Project: Slot Machine. I did some minor additions, like creating panels for the side. I thought that would jazz it up a bit.

Well I hope you enjoy this project, and I would recommend taking a look at Dreaming Tree as they have some new awesome files and continue to release new files all the time!

Challenges Entered:



Please use the links to the right to sign up for my newsletter and or +bloglovin' to be notified of any updates.

Thanks!
Mike
DezinesbyEM
DezinesbyEM@gmail.com
Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DeZinesbyEM
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dezinesbyem

9 comments:

  1. great basket and very creative. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and fun treat or gift box Mike! Love the creativity behind this! Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack!!! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at the PDE linky party, hope to see you again soon.
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great treat bag! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. great project thank you for joining us at the Scrappers Delight challenge
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great project. Thank you for sharing at PDE Linky Party. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely basket!
    Will have to look at Dreaming Tree!
    Thank you for sharing with Creative Fingers!
    Susan
    DT for Creative Fingers!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely basket thank you for joining us at the Scrappers Delight challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete