Thursday, March 31, 2016

Silhouette Challenges #36

Hello Crafty Friends!

Welcome to my April (Challenge 36) DT post for Silhouette Challenges.

Today I am showcasing a card I made for a very special birthday girl!


I used the awesome Party Box Card from the SVG CUTS kit Summer Box Cards.
For the base color I used AC Cardstock Tropicals. And for the patterned paper I used a few patterns from my all time favorite pack: Die Cuts With a View; Once Upon a Time - Glitter Stack.

It is really hard to see in this photo, but I used my Versamark Pen and went all over the balloons and then used a sparkle embossing powder to give them extra sparkle. I used some gems and gave the cake a few rows of trim., 

For the envelope I stamped the birthday girls name and added a few of the cut out stars left over from the box card, and then put a gem in the center of those stars. 

I really hope you enjoyed seeing my latest project. 



Please make sure you link up at Silhouette Challenges!


Challenge#36
Starts April. 1, 2016
Ends April. 30, 2016

8 comments:

  1. This is a cool box card...love how the stars are actually cut out of the panels too! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card in a box, Mike.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do see some glitter on the balloons! Excellent touch. DT Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRILLIANT and I just purchased this and the nautical kit hence getting the free kit today...love your design...hugs,.xx  {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Fabulous project! Sure to bring a smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the ‘Fun-Day Friday Challenge’ at ~Jo’s Scrap Shack! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    ~Jo’s Scrap Shack
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!! Such a fun box! I love the softer colors you choose for it. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so great!! Beutiful box!! and the colours is so soft and just Perfect
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Scrappers Delights this Month. Looking forward to see you again next challenge and Good Luck:0)
    Hugs Cicci
    Scrappers Delights DT
    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
    Scrappers Delights

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool project! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights. Maria

    ReplyDelete