Thursday, May 19, 2016

Change Purse



Hi Friends,

I wanted to share a project I recently completed. It's the Change Purse from Dreaming Tree. 



I used AC Cardstock for the base, and then scraps I had for the patterned layer. For the cute glittery trim on top I used some Heidi Swapp glitter paper. Believe it or not, the ribbon I used was black and white polka dot. I used an ink pad to color it to match the project.

Overall I am happy with the way it came out. Please check out Dreaming Tree, and did I mention this file is free?!

Also, as of this post, Dreaming Tree is holding a giveaway for a free cutting machine. Click here for a chance to win. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike
DezinesbyEM

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Mike it's beautiful!! My favourite colour too :-). Great job on the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of sparkle in the purple! Cute purse Mike!

    Hugs Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun box Mike! Great for a nice little prezzie! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete