Thursday, August 25, 2016

Gift Box

Hi Friends,

This week I wanted to show you my latest creation. A really good friend of the family was having a birthday, and I knew exactly what I was going to give her. 



This is such a fun file to make. I wanted this to be extra special so I spent a long time at the craft store picking out the perfect set of paper. It only took a few hours to cut out all the pieces and about an hour to assemble it. I enjoyed adding the sparkly embellishments and shiny gems. The fun part is that you can put a small gift or gift card in the party hat that is in the center of this box. And when it's all sealed up, it looks like a regular gift with a super bow on top. You can also use the elements separately. Why not use the party hat on it's one for a gift box or together with another project. And the balloons would be great to pair with any other party themed project. 


When this box is closed, it looks like a regular gift and when the recipient opens it, all the sides open up like an explosion (thus the name) to reveal another layer of surprise. 


If you are looking for a wow factor gift or decoration, check out Dreaming Tree. You are guaranteed to find some "wow worthy" kits for any occasion. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike Fernholz
DezinesbyEM

1 comment: