Sunday, September 4, 2016

Fall is almost here..

Welcome friends.
For my September 7th project for The Cutting Cafe, we were given the file Autumn Sentiments Card Frames Printable Set. This file is a print and cut, as it prints your frame, and then cuts your card.

I decided I wanted a colorful fall background, so I found a nice blue with fall leaves digital paper and sized it to fit just inside the Autumn Blessings frame. I also notched out the bottom right hand corner so that the sentiment was not covered or hard to read.

For the card base I used AC cardstock in a craft color.


I found a free SVG pumpkin online and used just a few pieces of scrap paper, I used foam squares to give it some dimension and it floats on the frame. To give it extra fall flair, I had a ribbon that I wrapped around the font, but behind the pumpkin. For some shine I added 5 gemstones in an amber color.

Overall, I was very excited how this project came out and super excited to share it with you. Please tell me in the comments below what fall projects you are working on. Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter to be updated when there is exciting information. You can also visit me on Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mike Fernholz
DezinesbyEM

4 comments:

  1. hey friend....you do such awesome work...i love this project this week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very cool how you notched the printed paper! Very pretty and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Mike, the paper choice is fab! I look forward to your next project 😊. I seem to have missed Fall projects and thinking about Halloween ☠👻

    ReplyDelete