Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Let's write a letter.

Hello Friends!

This week's post is inspired by The Cutting Cafe's, Letter Writing Set. With everyone sending letter's electronically and pushing buttons, and us crafty people love sending handmade cards, why not send hand written letters?!

This set has 17 printable stationary sheets that are sized 5x7.5, 2 different boxes to hold the stationary, 8 printable sentiments and an envelope template. The great thing about The Cutting Cafe is that no matter the electronic machine you have, or even if you don't have one, you can still use the files as they come in many different formats.

Since the majority of this project is writing a letter, I opted to keep the project really and I mean really simple. I created the box that holds the stationary and chose to use the 'snail mail colored printable' stationary.



Like I said, I kept this really simple. Which means this will be a simple blog post, so I can go finish writing my letter and send it to my friend! Now go and write a hand written letter and show a friend or loved one how much you care.


Thanks for stopping by!
Mike Fernholz
DezinesbyEM

7 comments:

  1. yes i love the design as well and looks like you have great handwriting...my is horrible...which hence means i need to write more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is 'simply' gorgeous - I love the colours and the cute mailbox! Fabulous photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous writing set...(I kept mine rather simple too, after I destroyed my first set..don't ask...lol)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Mike. I like the simplicity--but beauty.
    Cutting Cafe Team Member

    ReplyDelete