Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone,

Wow, while I write this post I still cannot believe that we are only a few days away from the holidays and about a week from 2017! Where did the time fly?

I want to show you my cute, really easy to make and assemble cards I made. I used the 2017 shaped card from The Cutting Cafe'.




This was such an easy card to cut out. I was able to get 2 card bases to easily fit on a 12x12 piece of gray AC Cardstock by American Crafts. For this post I used 2 different patterned paper pieces that I had in my stash. I decided I wanted a little shine so I added just a few gems I had, and then on the 1, I decided to try out some stitched lines using my white Gelly Role pen. Overall I think they came out pretty nice. You know with this time of year being so busy, it was nice to be able to put together this card really quickly, and I know my recipients will love it!

As this will be my last post of the year, I wanted to thank you so much for visiting my site. May your holidays and 2017 be the happiest and most prosperous of all.

Thanks!

Thanks again for stopping by!
Mike Fernholz
DezinesbyEM





3 comments:

  1. hey mike, i love your simply but totally fab. 2017 shaped cards....great job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty adaptions for the 2017 year card. Just the right balance of bling too. I especially like the one with the orange in it.
    Krista H/Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright pop of color...So pretty:) Krista

    ReplyDelete